Specialty Coatings ApplicatorAsk Us A Question
Wright Coating Technologies has been a specialty coating applicator in Michigan since 1979. Our capabilities are suited to serve all industries from Furniture to Automotive with any of their coating, assembly, or secondary operation needs.
Wright began as a small company, dip-coating parts with vinyl plastisol coatings. We quickly outgrew our facilities and moved to our present location. Today, Wright has a 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility employing about 100 people.
Our quality system is ISO 9001 certified.
Wright Coating is proud to be one of the select companies that are approved as a Rilsan® Polyamide 11 (Rilsan Nylon11®) applicator in North America.
We operate six coating lines, that consist of our computer controlled Plastisol dipping, our fluidized bed dip, three electrostatic spray lines for proper scaling to each Powder Coating job, and two spray lines for our specialized coating processes.
Our core strengths include our Commercial Powder Coating, Plastisol coatings, CoPolymer PE Coatings, and precise Nylon application. We apply traditional Powder Coatings in addition to our proprietary process of Powder Coating Plastics.
Wright is most effective in situations when:
- The customer depends on the coating we apply to enhance performance of their coated part.
- The part is difficult to coat due to its complexity.
- The customer wishes to outsource supply chain activities such as inventory management, control, and assembly.
- Powder Coating Plastics: ClassicKote
- Applying a controlled thickness nylon coating: Wrylon
For more than 37 years, Wright has provided customers with the technical expertise and personal service they expect.
- Research and development support
- Recommendations for difficult problems
- High quality parts at a reasonable price
- Quality control and inspection
- Quick turn-around
- On-time shipping
- Alternative coatings for cost reductions and enhanced performance
- Value-added assembly and finished goods packaging