Wright Coating Technologies is an applicator of specialty coatings and value-added services for metal formers and end-use customers in the auto/transportation, office furniture, medical equipment, appliance, and custom industries. We have been serving our customers since 1979.
Our quality system is ISO 9001 registered.
Wright Coating Technologies is one of a select group approved by Arkema Chemical to apply their Rilsan®, Nylon 11 fine powders.
Wright began as a small company, dip-coating parts with vinyl plastisol coatings. We quickly outgrew our facilities and moved to our present location. Today, Wright has a 100,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility employing almost 100 people.
We operate seven coating systems, including computer-controlled plastisol dipping, fluidized bed, three electrostatic spray lines for proper scaling to each powder coating job, and two additional spray lines for specialized coating work.
Our core strengths include precisely applying nylon-based coating* formulations and vinyl plastisols. We apply traditional powder coatings in addition to our proprietary process of powder coating plastics. Wright is most effective in situations when:
- The customer depends on the coating we apply to enhance performance of their coated part.
- The part is difficult to coat due to its complexity.
- The customer wishes to outsource supply chain activities such as inventory management and control, and assembly.
- Powder coating plastics, called Classic Kote®, a proprietary process, if desired.
- Applying a controlled thickness nylon coating, called Wrylon®, a proprietary process, if wanted.
For more than 30 years, Wright has provided customers with the technical expertise and personal service they expect.
- Research and development support
- Recommendations for difficult problems
- High quality parts at a reasonable price
- Quality control and inspection
- Quick turn-around
- On-time shipping
- Alternative coatings for cost reductions and enhanced performance
- Value-added assembly and finished goods packaging