Wright has more than 30 years of experience in coating with Plastisol. Plastisol is a PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) material. As the plastisol coating is heated, it gels and fuses into a homogenous bond. When the coating cools, it is highly regarded for its physical properties and chemical resistance. We have the ability to handle small parts up to 16” x 32” x 12”.
Projects can be scaled to meet small custom needs as well as high volume production.
- Plastisol Coating is preferred for properties of vibration damping, soft feel & look
- Plastisol Coating protects metal against impact and abrasion
- Plastisol Dipping finishes’ range from high gloss to matte to subtle textures
- Substrates include aluminum, steel and certain plastics
- A wide variety of colors available
- Custom formulated coatings to better meet harshness, flexibility and tensile strength